≡ Menu

Lou Reads Revisits the Poz Experience at Raw Top’s Breeding Zone

This guy is probably in the Breeding Zone Hall of Fame. Way to go, dude.

This guy is probably in the Breeding Zone Hall of Fame. Way to go, dude.

This podcast is going to make you laugh and probably make you a little uncomfortable. Or it might just make you feel sad. It’s unlikely to make you feel horny… unless you actually hang out at Raw Top’s Breeding Zone (Do I have to say it’s NSFW?). Anyway, Its been almost 4 years since I read from The Breeding Zone and thank the Lord, the posters there have not gotten any less graphically horrible about what they are into/doing. As always with topics beyond the pale, if it helps you sleep at night, I’ll allow you to reserve the right to believe the more crazy things are pure fiction. But… yeah… ENJOY?

Oh yeah, I’d like to thank The Breeding Zone for always wishing me a happy birthday!

What a bunch of swell, urine drinking, married guy poz'ing dudes.

What a bunch of swell, urine drinking, married guy poz’ing dudes.

{ 11 comments… add one }
  • Deckard April 14, 2014, 9:20 pm

Oh God, it’s an hour long this time…

• Deckard April 14, 2014, 10:26 pm

I figured that there was going to be some pretty gross sex, but I’ll admit I wasn’t entirely prepared for that lead-in with the urinal-drinking. Or the dickcheese. Or that lovely personal anecdote about AIDS at the end. This has to be the most horrible thing you’ve ever recorded… congratulations?

• CDoom April 15, 2014, 5:26 am

God, I could deal with the pee stuff, but the whole “stealthing” thing is just fucking horrible. They talk about it like they’re vampires or something. So bizarre.

• kex April 15, 2014, 6:22 pm

holy shit , :O that shit about fingering the peehole to the knucle just made me want to scream , ive had catheterized urinary in a hostpial and having it put in fucking hurts so much i fainted

• kex April 15, 2014, 6:24 pm

decmkard the worst he ever read was that cannibal forum, only one i could not stomach and ive lisened to all loureads and only that one i had to turn off

• solbaeth April 24, 2014, 8:52 pm

Wow. Just wow. Props to you for reading an hour of this disturbing bullshit. I really should stop listening to these while I’m cooking…

• Danilo May 15, 2014, 7:02 pm

I think I caught a fuck-flue from listening to this.

• MicroMissles July 2, 2014, 11:32 pm

That bit about the urinals made me vomit. I closed the episode and spent twenty minutes cleaning it. Not even five minutes into the episode. Thanks Lou!

• Toby May 21, 2017, 12:42 am

I was not familiar with your podcast but I found this hysterical (and disturbing) and I am going to subscribe to your podcast. I found it from an internet search (I’m not saying of what).

• Jamie June 28, 2019, 1:03 pm

BreedingZone is one of the few gay spaces left where –without fear of judgement — we can ask questions, share experiences, and some (pretty kinky) fantasies. Every post may not be everyone’s cup of tea (or even reality), but it’s important for a lot of people to open up in ways they may not be able to in their day-to-day lives.

You really think it’s cool to go in, find this very personal material, and use it for ridicule? So that others can comment about how “disturbing” “gross” and “horrible” it is? How it “makes them vomit?”

This type of homophobic behavior helps illustrate why gays are five times more likely to commit suicide than heterosexuals. Shame on you all.

• Jamie Dummy December 17, 2019, 1:38 pm

spreading aids isn’t gay culture, you’re disgusting