Lou Reads Revisits the Poz Experience at Raw Top’s Breeding Zone

by King Lou on April 14, 2014

This guy is probably in the Breeding Zone Hall of Fame. Way to go, dude.

This guy is probably in the Breeding Zone Hall of Fame. Way to go, dude.

This podcast is going to make you laugh and probably make you a little uncomfortable. Or it might just make you feel sad. It’s unlikely to make you feel horny… unless you actually hang out at Raw Top’s Breeding Zone (Do I have to say it’s NSFW?). Anyway, Its been almost 4 years since I read from The Breeding Zone and thank the Lord, the posters there have not gotten any less graphically horrible about what they are into/doing. As always with topics beyond the pale, if it helps you sleep at night, I’ll allow you to reserve the right to believe the more crazy things are pure fiction. But… yeah… ENJOY?

Oh yeah, I’d like to thank The Breeding Zone for always wishing me a happy birthday!

What a bunch of swell, urine drinking, married guy poz'ing dudes.

What a bunch of swell, urine drinking, married guy poz’ing dudes.

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Deckard April 14, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Oh God, it’s an hour long this time…

Deckard April 14, 2014 at 10:26 pm

I figured that there was going to be some pretty gross sex, but I’ll admit I wasn’t entirely prepared for that lead-in with the urinal-drinking. Or the dickcheese. Or that lovely personal anecdote about AIDS at the end. This has to be the most horrible thing you’ve ever recorded… congratulations?

CDoom April 15, 2014 at 5:26 am

God, I could deal with the pee stuff, but the whole “stealthing” thing is just fucking horrible. They talk about it like they’re vampires or something. So bizarre.

kex April 15, 2014 at 6:22 pm

holy shit , :O that shit about fingering the peehole to the knucle just made me want to scream , ive had catheterized urinary in a hostpial and having it put in fucking hurts so much i fainted

kex April 15, 2014 at 6:24 pm

decmkard the worst he ever read was that cannibal forum, only one i could not stomach and ive lisened to all loureads and only that one i had to turn off

solbaeth April 24, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Wow. Just wow. Props to you for reading an hour of this disturbing bullshit. I really should stop listening to these while I’m cooking…

Danilo May 15, 2014 at 7:02 pm

I think I caught a fuck-flue from listening to this.

MicroMissles July 2, 2014 at 11:32 pm

That bit about the urinals made me vomit. I closed the episode and spent twenty minutes cleaning it. Not even five minutes into the episode. Thanks Lou!