Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Have you ever heard someone sneeze and gotten totally turned on? How about you heard someone with a stuffed up nose trying to talk and gotten super aroused by it?
No? Well, then you’re a normal person who is not at all very weird at least in the whole sneeze fetish sense. You may be an absolute weirdo about something else.. Look I’m not judging you. That is unless you’re already a member of this forum and thats because these people are very weird and the thats because they are sneeze fetishists. They proudly wave their freak flags in the safe haven of the appropriately named Sneeze Fetish Forum. If you don’t get what they are into you’re just beingÂ obstinate.Â Now one thing I found really interesting in the posts I read was that no one on this stupid forum ever talks about actual sex. Just that they love sneezes and get all frustrated or how they are going to explode. Where is the release, people? Anyway, you may not believe your ears when you hear the absurdity of this podcast. But it takes all kinds I guess… Just be aware that the next time you sneeze someone nearby may just be getting a boner (or explode-y) Â because of it….
Won’t you please enjoy Lou Reads The Sneeze Fetish Forums!
14 thoughts on “Lou Reads: The Sneeze Fetish Forum”
Oh please read some stories. You read so deliciously. And just think, next time you have a cold, don’t waste it on witches. We really wouldn’t mind your huskiness. Not one little bit!
Hey vetinari! I still can’t decide if I liked you reading off some of my posts yet, Lou, but I think it’d be pretty funny if you read the stories.
haha lolz i luv how people log in with their sff user name 😛
Oh please read more. You have a lovely voice. Just the right for reading stories!
*Waves at all the other forumites :D*
I have to say I loved the way you read this xD You made me blush when you read my topic and a few of my posts, but I loved it all the same – you have a great voice and you read SO well xD Your pronunciation of the spelled-out sneezes made me giggle too. And, yes, I’m rather “active” on the forums – the SFF has got to be one of the most welcoming, friendly forums I’ve ever used. Best community on the net 😀
(And thank goodness that fuzzy sound wasn’t my headphones, I thought they’d broken again xD)
*Runs off to listen to more of your podcasts*
Oh my gosh, it’s too funny to hear you read about the forum. It was actually really exciting to hear people I know having their posts read.
*Waves back at Kiwifruit*
Love how its all SFF members commenting on this post that’s totally slamming us…
If that dude really broke up with his girlfriend because of the fetish..that’s really upsetting. 🙁
But his voice is great for reading…lol.
Oh lou you dont know, you dont know.
Hrmmm. I think I have a pretty good idea.
1. The reason no one on the forum talks about sex is the forum rules don’t allow it. There are minors in the community, and anyone who talks about sex is immediately banned. Someone doesn’t do their research.
2. No one chose to have this fetish. It’s not something we can change about ourselves. You mocking us for it is like making fun of a particular race, gender, religion, or physical/mental illness. You are a terrible person.
1. The reason no one on the forum talks about sex is because the forum rules don’t allow it. There are minors in the community. Anyone who mentions sex is banned from the forum. Someone doesn’t research his topics.
2. No one chooses to have this fetish. It’s something we develop without control and cannot change about ourselves. You mocking us for it is like making fun of people for their race, religion, gender or a physical/mental illness. You are a terrible person
1. The reason no one on the forum talks about sex is because the forum rules prohibit it because there are minors in our community. Anyone who mentions sex is promptly banned. Next time do your research before criticizing something beyond the capacity of your comprehension.
2. Would you please mock someone’s race, religion, gender, or physical/mental illness? I wouldn’t be surprised. No one chooses to have this fetish. It’s something we just happen to develop and can’t change about ourselves. You’re a terrible person.
Hi Dino, I get the feeling you wanted to tell me something.
This episode of Lou Reads is from fairly early in the series and I have owned up to being unnecessarily harsh in my attitude toward this and other fetishes at the time. I had emails with the girl mentioned in the beginning of the episode and did try to make amends but she declined. Other members of the site were able to laugh at themselves and understand what the podcast is meant to be. I was even invited to read some of the erotic fiction on the site by some members. If you’d like, I’ll do a whole NEW episode on the forum where I don’t express any opinions except when I laugh at something I consider absurd.