Lou Reads: The Sneeze Fetish Forum

by King Lou on May 24, 2010

Have you ever heard someone sneeze and gotten totally turned on? How about you heard someone with a stuffed up nose trying to talk and gotten super aroused by it?

I need two hankies! One for my nose and the other....

No? Well, then you’re a normal person who is not at all very weird at least in the whole sneeze fetish sense. You may be an absolute weirdo about something else.. Look I’m not judging you. That is unless you’re already a member of this forum and thats because these people are very weird and the thats because they are sneeze fetishists. They proudly wave their freak flags in the safe haven of the appropriately named Sneeze Fetish Forum. If you don’t get what they are into you’re just being obstinate. Now one thing I found really interesting in the posts I read was that no one on this stupid forum ever talks about actual sex. Just that they love sneezes and get all frustrated or how they are going to explode. Where is the release, people? Anyway, you may not believe your ears when you hear the absurdity of this podcast. But it takes all kinds I guess… Just be aware that the next time you sneeze someone nearby may just be getting a boner (or explode-y)  because of it….

What a sneeze slut! She's asking for it! (it being a tissue)

Won’t you please enjoy Lou Reads The Sneeze Fetish Forums!

{ 10 comments… read them below or add one }

vetinari June 2, 2010 at 4:15 am

Oh please read some stories. You read so deliciously. And just think, next time you have a cold, don’t waste it on witches. We really wouldn’t mind your huskiness. Not one little bit!

a red nine June 2, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Hey vetinari! I still can’t decide if I liked you reading off some of my posts yet, Lou, but I think it’d be pretty funny if you read the stories.

greenwave9 June 2, 2010 at 5:39 pm

haha lolz i luv how people log in with their sff user name 😛

Pig June 3, 2010 at 12:39 am

Oh please read more. You have a lovely voice. Just the right for reading stories!

Kiwifruit June 3, 2010 at 4:25 am

*Waves at all the other forumites :D*

I have to say I loved the way you read this xD You made me blush when you read my topic and a few of my posts, but I loved it all the same – you have a great voice and you read SO well xD Your pronunciation of the spelled-out sneezes made me giggle too. And, yes, I’m rather “active” on the forums – the SFF has got to be one of the most welcoming, friendly forums I’ve ever used. Best community on the net 😀

(And thank goodness that fuzzy sound wasn’t my headphones, I thought they’d broken again xD)

*Runs off to listen to more of your podcasts*

The Cracked Egg September 22, 2010 at 11:14 am

Oh my gosh, it’s too funny to hear you read about the forum. It was actually really exciting to hear people I know having their posts read.

Hayley February 6, 2011 at 6:29 pm

*Waves back at Kiwifruit*

Love how its all SFF members commenting on this post that’s totally slamming us…

smiles15 March 26, 2011 at 7:14 pm

If that dude really broke up with his girlfriend because of the fetish..that’s really upsetting. 🙁
But his voice is great for reading…lol.

sneeze November 20, 2013 at 8:00 pm

Oh lou you dont know, you dont know.

King Lou November 20, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Hrmmm. I think I have a pretty good idea.