Lou Reads: The Bug Chaser Forums

by King Lou on July 3, 2009

Happy Independence Day, America! Try not to blow off your fingers!

Surely as a netizen of the cyberness you’ve come across the term “Poz My Neg Ass.” What do you mean you haven’t? Oh, I forget. You have a life and don’t spend every waking hour thinking about the computer. Anyway…

What we have here is a forum for gay men who have or want to have HIV/AIDS. According to Wikipedia:

Bugchasing (or bug chasing) is a LGBT slang term for a subculture of Homosexual men who actively pursue HIV infection.

Bugchasers seek sexual partners who are HIV positive for the purpose of having unprotected sex and sero-convertinggiftgivers (also gift givers) are HIV positive men who comply with the bugchaser’s efforts to become infected with HIV.

Yup. Thats right. These people want to get HIV. Once they get it they feel free to have all the anonymous bareback (aka unprotected) sex they can handle with other HIV+ dudes. Now, as you’ll hear some of them aren’t just contented to simply have HIV and give it to people who want it. No, they actively seek to infect people with HIV through deceit or force. Oh what a wondrous world we live in, eh?

Well strap your brain down, put the headphones on and get ready to wave off everyone who asks “Why do you have that horrible expression on your face.” They are really better not knowing. If you want to see the work that went into finding some of the best quotes from that site then check out the Something Awful Weekend Web where I found these items to read. This forum caused some of the hardcorest weekend web guys to cringe and refuse to take part. Be glad I didn’t back down! Now, on to the ear hole destruction!

Lou Reads: Bareback Exchange Bugchasers Forum

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Sarah August 7, 2009 at 2:41 pm

HOLY JESUS King Lou. Bug Chasing.
That asian kid got raped twice, then was told both rapists have aids, then gets pissed on? That had to have been the worst day of his life. :( The 2nd worst day is likely being told he’s gotten HIV from the rapes. Actually, I can’t decide which day is worse. Those guys are a couple of sorry sick ass fucks! I’m going to go puke now…

DUMB SPAMMER April 3, 2010 at 5:22 pm

ADMIN: What the fuck is this comment about? Classic spam, you lose.

i was starting to suppose i may possibly end up being the only student that thought about this, at the least now i know im not nutty :) i am going to make it a point to check out a number various blogposts right after i get a little caffeine in me, it really is stressful to read without my coffee, I was unbelivably late last night playing BLAH BLAH and after polishing off a few brewskies i ended up melting away all my BLAH BLAH poker chips adios for now :)

stephanie meyer April 7, 2010 at 8:06 pm

hey excellent little blog site ya have here :-) I use the matching web theme on my own website although for whatever nutty reasons it looks to load earlier on this blog eventhough this site includes even more content. Have you been making use of any plugins or widgets that will speed it up? If you could quite possibly write about the widgets so that I might use these in my personal web pages so twilight breaking dawn supporters could watch twilight eclipse online trailers and clips more quickly I’d personally always be pleased – thank you in advance :)

ADMIN NOTE: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I READ THE INTERNET NOT TALK ABOUT WORDPRESS PLUGINS. You are terrible at the internet.

bukmacher May 7, 2010 at 5:25 am

It is always pleasure to read your website, will back here soon. I am a degenerate gambler.

Lexie Bourdeau June 10, 2010 at 6:32 am

hahah okay so here’s how moronic I am, midway through reading your post I accidentally dropped my cup of coffee on my desk and shut the firefox by mistake and I could not find your post again right up until 4 days later to finish reading where I left off because I didn’t remember how I linked to your blog to begin with haha anyhow it was worth the wait..kudos :)

ADMIN NOTE: I can’t believe the lengths spammers go to.

mick September 19, 2010 at 3:42 pm

do you know of any bug chasing parties in london as i want to get aids and i am willing to pay u

Will March 9, 2012 at 5:08 am

This was pretty fucking funny, thank you for the laugh.